Empowerment by ZAKAT
Zakat is an important field in the Islam's socioeconomic framework. The purpose of this Zakat system is to eradicate poverty, also to attenuate the wide gap between the rich and the poor, and then the poor's standard of living becomes better.
Alhaj Shamsul Hoque Foundation, a non-profitable organization, takes an initiative to make some poor people self-reliant by this project, named, Empowerment by Zakat.
- Zakat money will be invested to the empowerment of some unemployed person.
- People who are eligible to receive zakat, they can apply for this project.
- This program of Empowerment by ZAKAT will be given priority to the people of Chittagong, Feni, Chunati, Chakaria, Kurigram region as a pilot project.
- Applicants will be selected by appropriate verification process and if selected they will be contacted on behalf of the Foundation.
- The applicant's information will be kept completely hidden.
- Zakat donors can participate in this project by donating their zakat money.
Let's lister the discussion on Zakat with Dr. Gias Uddin Talukder, Honorable advisor to the Zakat Board of Alhaj Shamsul Hoque Foundation.
How to apply:
- Fill all required fields.
- In attachments you have to add two documents:
- Attachments must be in image format. (Ex: .jpg, .jpeg, .png)
- Both attachments must be renamed with candidated fullname. (Ex: Abdulkarim1.jpg, Abdulkarim2.jpg)
- Successful submission doesn't mean you're selected. After Screening and Verification if you are selected then we will contact with you.
- The Foundation Authority reserves the right to select or exclude the right person for Zakat.